Saturday 17 May 2008

uVme is the one for me.




Hi Everybody,
I have been on the internet for a while learning loads but have not tried blogging before. I have found some great people so the internet is not full of scams although there certainly are lots of those to be wary of and lots more programs that do not succeed and disappear.

I have taken my share of spills so am now wary of recommending things before they are established. I am working with a great team from My Traffic Empire and not only am I making money there but in all of the affiliated programs. Also, they have let me be admin at one of their traffic exchanges called Traffic-Guru which is growing really well and also making money.

This still leaves me time to promote my favourite uVme which although still in pre-launch so small and changing, is very exciting and will be big.

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Diane Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment