Monday 2 June 2008

Are you a Traffic Guru?



Hi all,
My husband installed a different security program onto our computer during the holidays and it is messing up my surfing. It has taken me a while to sort out (well really it is a good job our son is home from university as when things don't work correctly I don't know where to start) still can't get StartXchange to work and lots of banners/pictures are just showing red blocks!

Traffic-Guru members remember to check the Home Page every day to see if you are a winner. Surfing is doing really well - thank you very much everybody for taking part. Keep your eyes open for the newletter on Thursday with information on my Birthday special for the weekend.

I did win in the HitAli surfing competition - hurrah!! So I will be able to do lots of advertising in there. It is a great, easy to use site, if you would like to join me.

There is a referral competition at HitWarBiz (top prize $50) and it is also running a BOGOF on a month's upgrade. Has installed new hover technology so save your clicking finger.

Best wishes,

Diane Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment