Wednesday 5 August 2009

Star Struck or what?

I took the plunge and joined Twitter on Sunday. I was right that I might get addicted. I have over 70 followers already and one of those is the Great John Daly!

I have also been looking at photos of famous people via Will Carling (ex-rugby).

Are you on Twitter? Let me know your username and we can build our following together. Or join and follow me directly I am id Vixen272 (long story).

I am following lots of Traffic Exchange owners as they are great people with lots of useful knowledge; some about animals, green issues etc; some famous people (sports); and some friends. Some I have deleted already as they send out far too many just links each day and block up my page.

I look forward to making friends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment