Tuesday 20 May 2008

Count your blessings.


Hi,
When on our quest for internet riches it is all too easy to forget what we already have and should be grateful for. We have access to a computer at least which is more than the vast majority of the world still. I have a healthy, wonderful family and a good home. I have raised my two children to adulthood (all bar a couple of months) and they make me proud. I hope you have many blessings too.

I try to help those less fortunate where I can but there are so many sad stories it is often overwhelming.

This site has 6 links along the top that you can add to your surfing list and just click on once per day each - could it be any simpler to do your bit? Help: the hungry, rescued pets, save the Rainforest, literacy, child health and towards curing Breast Cancer. If you know of any others please add them in the comment section - thanks. The Hunger Site

They would also like you to purchase if you can, of course. Or perhaps just spread the word.

The case that I would like you to spare some loose change for is a fellow internet worker who lost everything in a house fire. No need for big bucks, if everybody just adds a little. There but for the grace of God .... Help Frank.

Thank you very much for sparing a few minutes to read and think of others.

Best wishes for your promotions.

Diane Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment