Saturday 24 May 2008

Make you own splash pages easily.

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend to you all.
Lots to do today so I will be quick. I have been updating the 'I have been Paid here' splash page. I am not conversant with html but the Tetoolbox splash page maker is brilliant for dabbling. I can 'View the source' to alter the code for links under banners then align or print directly on the page and it makes the code for me. Excellent.

These sites are brilliant too and I have received swift payment from them all. I have moved on from some of them as they were not my cup of tea but that does not alter the fact that I did receive payment from them. There are still a couple to add and some that I have almost reached lowest payout amount. I will keep you informed. The money keeps rolling in.

Best wishes,

Diane Cooke
p.s. the site is playing up at the moment hope it comes back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment