Wednesday 21 May 2008

FREE advertising and $$$ referral competition


Hello Everybody,
Busy day offline so no time to chat unfortunately.

A free to join traffic exchange is having a referral competition so it would benefit you and me if you could join via my link please. HitWarBiz is an excellent, established exchange with a great owner. To encourage surfing there is a weekly letter hunt word for a $0.50 prize to all successful participants. Also surfing competitions for extra credits and a weekly trivia competition which I look forward to every Saturday. Credits may be used for the Daily Sponsor auction but I like to win that so hands off.

Referral contest is now running until we reach 4000 members. Top 5 winners will receive Cash.
  • 1st place wins $50.00
  • 2nd place wins $30.00
  • 3rd place wins $25.00
  • 4th place wins $15.00
  • 5th place wins $10.00

  • As usual new referrals need to surf to 'count' and in here it is 25 pages. If a support ticket is sent to admin any confirmed downline member will be doubled.

    All usual items are available: credits from downline surfing, commissions, downline builder, banner and text ad exchanges etc.

    If I am allowed a bribe, I will give any confirmed HitWarBiz member in my downline a one month upgrade at my Traffic-Guru if they would like to join there too.

    Excellent FREE advertising for your program.

    Diane Cooke

    No comments:

    Post a Comment