Thursday 22 May 2008

To be in the 3%


Hello,
The internet is a very useful place for bringing people together and providing a huge market. However, this can also make it very confusing and a minefield for the unwary. How do you know which of the conflicting information is correct, how to avoid the scams etc to ensure that you are one of the 3% not the 97%?

Well actually I am going to be different and say, 'I don't know for sure!' Is it the blind leading the blind anyway. Surely if they had made their millions they would be on the beach enjoying themselves not still tied to a computer! There are probably as many ways to success as tracks through the woods just some are straight forward and trouble free and others need tools for the pitfalls along the way.

I would only suggest that you find a program that you are happy with and promote in a method that you are comfortable with. That is why I have moved on from some programs and settled with uVme. Not because they were wrong in any way but because I was not comfortable there. Our team on uVme has different methods of promoting. They are very willing to share their knowledge and help members to success but, at the same time, encourage individuality. This spreads the word further afield and helps us all.

I am happiest promoting on traffic exchanges. I love to win the competitions and even if I am not successful in some there will be others just around the corner making it varied and exciting for me. Most of the owners are great people and very helpful so don't be afraid to ask for their assistance.

I like this blogging but did not get on very well making a website. It is here but is really just a collection of links mostly traffic exchanges and what they offer. I am gong to keep the traffic exchange competition page that I just started up to date from now on for my benefit as much as anything else as I find I lose track of what is happening where and when. You are welcome to join me.

I found some great friends and they invited me to be admin at their exchange so I have entered the world of traffic exchanges myself. It is great to see things from the other side! We all aspire to be a Traffic-Guru.

Best wishes for your promotions.

Diane Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment