Monday 19 May 2008

Does Monday get you down?


Hi,
Weekend over and feeling blue? Not me. It is my youngest's last week at school EVER! Half-term holidays, then exams, then more holidays, then University. Phew! Last packed lunches to make after 16 years!!!

I had a great time playing at uVme over the weekend and new members are flowing in to try it out. Thanks everybody.

I am busy off-line on Tuesday's and Wednesday's helping my mum so posts will be short. On Thursday I will touch up the free website I started with my traffic exchange links on it. It needs the cobwebs dusting off it first.

Today I want to explain about the wonderful benefits of My Traffic Empire. Not least because it has a referral competition going for May with a $100 top prize. It has so many goodies I don't know where to start perhaps the link so that you can take a look for yourself as Thomas has explained it so well anyway. Look here.

So, just one payment of $25 ever.
For: Autoresponders
Lifetime Pro accounts at: linked traffic exchanges, url rotator, safelist, viralmarketing suite.
1000's in downloads
AND earn $5 on two levels from referrals.
Make just two referrals and get a free position at MTE banner ads with a matrix that could earn you $2015 over and over again.

Are you still here reading? Get on over there and get stuck in. It certainly will make your Traffic Empire for whichever program you would like to promote.

Best wishes,

Diane Cooke


No comments:

Post a Comment